Friday, May 18, 2012

another test from Him

Today my dad was admitted to the hospital due to diabetes..he was not feeling quite well and went to the clinic for check up..followed with bad news,the dr clarified his blood sugar level is 24 (ie very-very high) and told him to go to the hospital immediately.luckily my sister was around and bring him to the hospital. I learnt from my past experience;my dad is a stubborn person and will only go to the clinic/hospital when he feels really2 sick.if not he wouldnt give a damn about. My mother told me it might be related to his heart condition before and the diseases keep multiplying  from one to another.poor ayah. Which makes me worry,cause he always looks happy and normal and even though he is sick,he will still put a smile on his face, like nothing happen.

Being me and my hectic life, i couldnt even visit my dad just now and i have to wait until TOMORROW to go visit him due to this stupid presentation that i HAVE to not volunteer present. I think my work aren't good enough and the lecturers keep pushing me to do things that i couldnt achieve.I dont know what they see in me but i definitely couldnt see it for myself. It is tough seeing my other mates sitting around and they dont have to do anything,and I,again, have to work extra hard for no reason.

Again, i hate NOT being there..........if only......arghhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment