Monday, March 14, 2011

why im not married yet?

Why the hell im not married yet?ive been engaged for almost 2 years..(the deal is actually 2 years) semua orang dok tanya and perli2..tunang awal gile tp x kawen2..owh hello..suka hati la..u dont know whats going on wif my life ok..?tula cabaran bertunang ni..the reason is very simple..im still studying!!i continued my studies 1 year ago and still have 1 year left..(opportunity that i cant resist*)education comes first..well,im taking care of myself in case anything happens.. and also i xnakla beban kan my future husband with my work loads and stuff..so,better wait till i graduate baru lah kawen.. the next question people usually ask..kawen jela walaupun tgh study..gilo gapo?answer:i study architecture kot..it is not easy..bukan kene bukak buku hafal..i have to use my brain in every possible creative ways and banyak masa nak gune..sometimes i dont have time for myself  and no time for sleep..seee??i dont want my future husband to think im crazy..already he thinks i am..so..please people..engagement is a good thing..learning your future spouse and supaya orang tak mengata kita..its not that we dont wanna get married..we r still young and let us lead our lives..lagipun..what im doing right now is to make my parents proud with their daughter, orang yang membesar kan i for 25 years..so please if u dont know anything,please...i think im not gonna answer questions about this nemore..if ade orang ty i will just keep silent okeh..thx for those who understand..and to my future husband..u r the best..thank you!biar lambat asal selamat k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment