Wednesday, March 9, 2011

hello:) ive not been updating my blog cos i am extremely busy with my studies..yeah..since my last post,ive come to my sense and get myself back on track..well, nasib i finally have the design for my highrise project..sabar minn..only 1 year left n ure free to go :p this saturday will be one of my besties wedding..nadzrah and fiance dani..cant wait to go..well, i need to cari baju and tudung..cos ive put on weight..heh..i was/am stress ok with studies**will diet as soon as i finish my finals..ok balik to nadzrah, i still rmb the day they both 'declared' themselves as couple..lol..that time was during hot air balloon fes in putrajaya..korang ni advance kan..i yg dah lama pun x kawen2 lagi..dugaan2..Back to me again..this coming friday ive open crit with externals..omagad..i have not prepared anything yet .. just a blank unfinished drawings..bosan aa mende2 ni..lagi2 lately ive been really exhausted/tired/unwell for i dont know what reason..my guess is the time of the month is coming really soon..malas2..anyway, i dont know what the hell ive been crapping about in this entry..tunggang tebalik sudah..I missed being me..cepatla habis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment