Saturday, February 5, 2011

unrated

this year is the turning point of my life where im turning 25.Gosh..am i old?getting old?or do i look old?i just wish that this year would become a great year,instead nothing good happen to me so far.I think im a bit lost. What bothers me the most is my dull life, i just need something or anything to spice up my life. Im bored doing the same routine over and over again. Shopping?owh no..i had enough.I think i have no longer desire to shop. Yea..exactly.what happened to me?i wonder.Where is nadzmin?hes always around,accompany me 24/7.but, it's not enough..i still feel bored and lazy as ever. Friends?i havent heard of them since...?prolly they hate me or talk behind my back or sumthg(not all 1% i think)..i dunno..or this is just my feelings?watever..yea..most of them are either working,married and or dating with boyfriends. i was too nice to people.. i know,all that for nothing.No token of appreciation.watever. back to mylife..there must be something that i can do..what is it??im still searching for  what i wanna do with my life, it seems dat none of my goals succeeded.i wanna be somebody,somebody that other people can look high up too. A person with confidence and positivity.instead..here i am blogging and whining.arghh..im so mad with myself..i used to be mad with those malays who are easily demotivated,lazy and brag.im turning into one!!i hate it. i just wish tomorrow will be better.After this post if i do not have any effort to change my life.than...............................................................................................................................?

what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment