Tuesday, July 20, 2010

so my new journey begins

I cant believe myself that im continuing my studies.after 2 years of break..well architecture is definitely a long journey.Basically it is divided into 3 parts:part 1,part 2 and part 3..currently im proceeding with my part 2 course which will take me about 2 years..non architecture  people would never understand what we going through.Sometimes i wonder why is it so hard..well,we should finish what we've started..so yeah,im trying.

Well,this is my first week in university..im staying in college.life is not dat bad..except im 24 n most of the students are younger..they call me akak..owh i feel so old..damn..havent start any of the classes yet,so..still in relax mode..cleaning my room n do nothing..ive pictures of my room,i'll upload later.Owh..n the good thing is they provide free wifi for students in college and faculty.Wow..totally different from um..i can just online from my room:)erkkk..d bad part is they put me on 4th floor..darn..hv to climb d staircase every single day..i kenot tahan till i wish to not see any staircase..otherwise,everything is fine :D

gtg for now..my mum is calling me to eat kueh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment