Tuesday, April 13, 2010

my heart whispered

im sitting on a couch in my room taking a day off to relax and wondering what the hell im doing for 24 yrs of my life.deeply im sad of what i become today..in my opinion,i think i used to be a bright student,trying to compete with others and try to become the best and not afraid communicating with people.as I grrow up especially now thinking why the hell i took architecture really bothers my mind.im not the kind of person who always love to draw and imagine to built and design beautiful buildings.i was never exposed in that kind of environment nor to aware that those stuff exists..i used to imagine myself being on the top in my age now or settle down in a big respected company.whilst,im sitting here,on my couch still wondering about my future.can i be the best?can i perform?can i speak?can i?can i?arghhhh..im so sick of asking myself this question over and over again.how do i gain my confidence back and focus..?i think im gonna catch a muvie later today and get my mind off this mess..how i wish im a perfect person.

love,
yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment