Wednesday, February 10, 2010

new experience

today went well..i went for my first meeting this afternoon..n thank GOD everything went smooth..i was supposed to go there with an architect to supervise me..but end up i hv to do it all by myself..alone..without any experience and guidance..the thing is..i never went for consultant meetings before..bcos usually my boss will go n do all the talking..however..since he is on a 3 wks leave..i have to take over his place and do all his works + my work= A lot of work..hmm3..but it was a good experience..

first i hv to read the minutes of the last meeting...(it's like public speaking ok..in front of clients and consultants..luckily im not that nervous n read it with style.haha..perasan) then we discussed about the agenda of the day..mostly about the ongoing construction of show units..well..i managed to explain and answer their questions..

I must say it was a great experience during my last days in this office..I still hv one more meeting to attend next week..I took some photos of the model at the clients office..will upload it soon..

love;
min

the overall site

the model sample of the house

 
 
im gonna miss this project after i leave the firm..its sad cos im 100% involve with the whole process of making it a reality..

I never tot i would say..I LOVE MY JOB!
being an architect isnt bad at all:D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete