Thursday, August 27, 2009

My other Min


Let me tell you about my other half
He is the greatest man I've ever met
It all started with the 9 missed calls
9 means love
Our relationship grew like a tree..
Until
My first day i entered to the SCOOL OF ARCHITECTURE
or i must say
ARCHITORTURE
really disaster..my life was a mess
i often lose my temper..my hormones were totally unstable
stay up late..sleepless nites and smell like S***
He is always there for me
Help me surviving through my years
making models, autoCad drawings, Photoshop, Printing
hehe
sometimes i even force him to hatch my drawings..
oltho he doesnt know anythg but he just do it..
thats y i love him soo much..
he never complains..
i feel like a very2 bad person
people say im Queen control..
Padahal
he offers himself to be my slave..
hahahha..
i missed mamak at 2 am in the morning..
(actually i missed waking u up n make u stay up with me to finish up my design..)
hehe..
im an emotional person..n he is always there to listen
there will never be a fullstop on how great he is..
Thank you soo much!!
love,
~min~

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete